Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active recruiting -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Active recruiting - Empty
PostSubject: Active recruiting -   Active recruiting - Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:38 am

I think it is about time for another round of demotings/removings, and some active recruiting.

Our bank is looking really really good - except we need some new people in. Healers (any/all classes) would be great, and we are really lacking shamans, too. Hybrids in general are nice, because it means role switch or role split duties on instance runs.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Active recruiting -   Active recruiting - Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:07 pm

We've been kinda recruiting on the low key.

The one thing to remember is please put in on officer's notes when they join to keep track of the new ones. Also we should keep new people for the first week or so in the lower ranks to avoid anyone running off with bank loot Smile

A good target is mid 50s to mid 60s, by then they know the game and we dont hav eto be travelling to SM to help out lol.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Active recruiting -   Active recruiting - Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:32 pm

I put this in a diffrent thread before but since this is a new on about banks recruting and what not I am gonna put it again so that Darq may know about it. Sorry hun dont know if you have seen it or not. What I will do is cut and paste it here so that you all know what I am talkin about. So here it is:

One thing that I found out is that their is a known glich in WoW with new people commin into a new guild from an old one. I will explain:

Say newbie #1 left their guid fer X reason, and is spammin fer a new guild. Some one in then new guild picks them up and takes them in. Newbie #1 is at the lowest rank ato start. (here is the glitch) New guild still recognizes the old guild rank and allows the newbie #1 full access that they had when they were in the old guild. That means the access that they had in old guild to money, items and what not is still active.

What I suggest is that new recruts be promoted to the highest rank then demoted to the lowest then promoted to what they should be at to prevent this. I do know that this has happened to another guild and they make it policy to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active recruiting -   Active recruiting - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active recruiting -
Page 1 of 1