Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No longer guild mistress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

No longer guild mistress Empty
PostSubject: No longer guild mistress   No longer guild mistress Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:11 pm

As some of you have noticed, I am no longer the Guild Mistress of Burnt Offerings.

I didn't do this permenantly, but as it stands..I'm working a slightly crazy work schedule and I don't get on as much as some of you would like for me to be around, I didn't want to slight the guild or make you all feel as though I felt you weren't worth my time, so I promoted Plumbob in my semi-absence.

I fully intend and as I am aware, he fully intends to turn the guild back over to my hands once I get a second computer, and get moved..We're currently looking for another place to live sooo I'll be busy. Smile I just wanted you guys to know that it has nothing to do with you and nothing personal at all. I care about you all! And will still be around, as well as available should any of you need me. I had two Guild Defenders and had always hoped should I need to take a leave or couldn't be on much..one of them would step up. With Daszunes having a new job as well and working crazy hours, I couldn't think of anyone better than Plum, who has been with us for a very long time and is on every day, as well as contributes. So..I'll be back in the Mistress' Seat at a later date but for now..Plum can wear my pink sword and tiara! Razz

Keri
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: No longer guild mistress   No longer guild mistress Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:17 pm

Keri... Hurry back, the pressure is killing me Smile

I definitely intent to turn the mistress tittle back toKeri since I am starting to think that pink is cute... it's the name i says.

All is good, Keri... come back and play more as soon as you can.

Das... quit your job and play more.

-Plum
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: No longer guild mistress   No longer guild mistress Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 pm

Keri I hoope tha toyu are back post haste. I fear for the guild with Plumb in charge. :-)

Plum, dude you are going to be fine. I cant think of any one else that could do as well a job as Keri. As for playin more. Well let me know when you want to do something and I will try to get on the puter and play. I do want to start to do some Arena bouts. I get out of work at 6:00 P.M. Eastern Starndard and am at home around 7:00. So if you want to do something let me know I pretty much check out the boards daily so I will see that you posted some thing. We will see what goes on.

TTYL

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer guild mistress   No longer guild mistress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No longer guild mistress
Page 1 of 1