Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The spiffy new Guild Banks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

The spiffy new Guild Banks Empty
PostSubject: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:30 pm

What is our plan for use of this new capability?

I understand that the variuos 'tabs' are purchased and as such I could make a donation to activate one of them (would offer more but am saving for an epic flying mount) if you like. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:52 pm

Any donation that any one feels comfortable giveing is appricated. Just be sure to send it to the guild bank for now until Plumb decides on what we are gonna be doin with that. I think that their is gonna be an Officers meeting about the permissions. We shall see on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:24 pm

Damn you boys are efficient!! Smile I set up th efirst tab which was 100G. Guild bank had it. it is full and everyone can go see what is in the bank but currently only guild defenders can wirthdraw. I can set a limit as to what each guild rank can withdraw from the bank. the next tab is 250G. bank only has like 20 or less. Although if we startacutioning we can raise that cash.

My thoughts are that withdrawing from bank is a class LEader or higher thing. Everyone else obviously cansee what is there and should send the request via in game mail to their respective leaders. Also everyone can deposit.

Das can you do me a favor and see if you can access the deposit/withdraw log?

As we grow the bank tabs can be given different access. For example, guild member rank can hav eaccess to tab three but not the other two and vice versa. this would help in having people withdraw from the bank for their non guilded toons.

What you all think?
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:57 pm

One of my other guilds has purchased the first three tabs so the cost is thus:

1 - 100 G
2 - 250 G
3 - 500 G
4 - 1000 G

I will see what I can come up with to get us closer to that second tab - shoudl have figured they would be expensive silent
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:27 pm

I dont think we have enough stuff to warrant 250G. That's pricey and many of you need to get flying mounts cause they rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:43 am

Well you have the 250 gold now if you want to open that next tab.

Hehe hated seeing as full tab of stuff with no room for more - can not help it being a pack rat by naturre.
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:57 am

250 g isn't a lot for active 70s - we can earn over 100g just from daily quests in about 2 hours. Hmmm - even regular quests 60+ will give a big cash bonus.

Not that I am saying we should all (the high levels) take all the brunt (???) of it, but it is not tooooo hard for us to get it together, if we need it.

the harder part is figuring out what ranks have access to what tabs. And what kind of items should go where.

May be a project for me next week. shrug

We'll figure it out!!!

~D~
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 am

I can access the logs to the money and the items. If there are any specifics that you need to know that I can see and you want to know about lt me know.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:09 am

Thank You Tag!! for making the donation that opened up the second tab. Clas leaders and up have access to withdraw right now, everyone can put in
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:55 pm

he... he. you said they can put in. You dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spiffy new Guild Banks   The spiffy new Guild Banks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The spiffy new Guild Banks
Page 1 of 1