Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A rundown and I need ideas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

A rundown and I need ideas! Empty
PostSubject: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 11:27 pm

This also has to do with ranks.. I would like to add more, something for people to strive for. This is what we have so far..

Guild Bank - This is Gholdy, she collects the 1g players send per month in case that we need to dip into funds later into the game, for things for the guild and players. She also has bank slots, and bags for items that people can't use but would like to send to her for future use of members.

Initiate- Automatic level for players that are levels 1-9
Member- Automatic level for players that are levels 10-19
Adept- Automatic level for players that are levels 20-29
Veteran- Automatic level for players that are levels 30-60

Those ranks are not earned, they are automatically given based on levels. The earned ranks, are as follows.

Class Leader- Requirements are you have to be at least level 30. This person is required to help members of their class with class-based quests, questions, weapons, armor, ect. There will be ONE for each class, if two parties are interested, guild master will have the final decision. This person also has to be very available to players. They have all the options of a simple rank, except they can promote players.

Officers For this rank, it is required that you are between levels 20-44. You have the options of everything from promote, demote, invite, officerspeak but you do not have the option of guild info. These players must also be willing to help their guild mates, be available for questions. If this becomes a problem, guild master has the right to demote back to a simple, automatic level.

Commanders- This rank is the SAME as officer, except you have to be level 45-60.

Keeper- This person has all commands, as of now the only other Keeper we will have is Adelin, that is subject to change on my discretion, but as of now we only need one keeper.

That is what we have thus far, but I'd like to add more, more options.. So please tell me your ideas. I am looking to add a rank that is a demote-rank. Something that players can be demoted to as a warning, before a kick out of the guild. Something that is like saying " Shape up or ship out." What do ya think?

Keriwen
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 6:30 pm

I like the idea of a demote rank. However, I think the ranks need new names, to go with the Burnt Offering name. So far, our name meens nothing. The tabard is the only thing somewhat resembling "burning".

Initiate could be "Raw"
and upper levels could be "Crispy" or "Charred" or "Well Done" or something. Just ideas... actualy i dont even like the names that I have picked, but then again, I am just brainstorming, in hopes that others might get some ideas from that.

But I do like the lower rank idea... but I just can't think of a name for that... grrr!

how about "Out of Order"?? RODL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djscratchtcher
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 7:41 pm

I thought the same thing when i made ranks but I couldn't think of witty, good rank names to go with the Burnt theme. Very Happy I need so help in renaming, I'm all for it!
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Ask Spalds   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2006 9:50 pm

If it were up to me, I would ask creative people. Although I find myself to be creative, I always go to my friend Spalds. He is Mr. Creative.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djscratchtcher
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 11:52 pm

Also look at a thesarus, that should help if you are still trying to change the namse of the ranks. That always gives ideas for the diffrent words for burnt.

Das
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 12:43 am

I want to be a flamer!!!

We can also tap different languages too.

Some other fire related names are Sparky, cinders, ashes, arson, blue flame,

Guild leader = eternal flame

thats all that comes to mind
Back to top Go down
Probenzo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 6:34 pm

more name suggestions, pyro, hellfire, inferno, blazin, well done, scorchfest, afterburner...lol maybe those are all dumb but they are cool words that come to mind when i think burnt cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rundown and I need ideas!   A rundown and I need ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rundown and I need ideas!
Page 1 of 1