Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first character...

Go down 
+2
Disaresta
Corr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Your first character... Empty
PostSubject: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:05 pm

What character did you choose first? Did you love it....or did you end up rolling a different class/racial soon after? Is your first char still your main?
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Yup, my first character ever was Arias and she's still my main lady =)
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Plumbob. Still main
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:04 pm

First character was Cardrina a rogue, then Dasz. I was pretty nieve when I made her. I do have alts but I dont talk about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:43 pm

"How are noobs and rogues alike?"

They both pick locks.....

my first toon was a lock, i was a noob, didn't know the power of fear, and quit playing him at 20, now i mostly play Nod and have a couple alts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Gragnar - Tauran Shaman on Dalaran. I had decided to play a Tauran Shaman from the time I looked at all the classes deciding what to try first.

I eventually have one or more of each class - play all races - and like the hunter the best (have four of them).

Gragnar, like all my folk is still being played and is looking to get to 50 (currently 47) so he can further his Leatherworking while he awaits his turn to go to the max level.

He is also the name I post under on the WoW forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first character...   Your first character... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first character...
Page 1 of 1