Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 12:19 pm

If there are any players that need info on there character class let me know I will help you out as best as I can.

1. Bear form @ level 10

2. Banish poison @ level 15

3. Aquatic Form @ level 16

4. Cat form @ level 18

5. Travel Form @ level 30

6. Dire Bear form @ level 40

7. Moonkin Form @ level 40 (Balance)

8. Flight form @ level 68 and can only be used in Outlands (I think that is B.S. I guess that the patch would be too big for us to do it).

9. Epic flight form @ level 70. This entails you getting the epic riding skill (5,000 gold) and doing a quest. I dont know what the quest entails, that will yet to be seen in the up comming patch.

To get to Outlands you have to be level 58. This is confirmed for those that don't know or have just started to play WoW. Also this is to get throught the portal. If you have any other character that is low level you can get a teleport from a mage to get there also.

After level 20 Druids gain there training every two levels. That is where it starts to get expensive. Save money do Auction House, be a hit man and get a grandmother or two (in game pepople, jeez!) what ever you have to do to get the gold that you are going to need at the higher levels.

Now I will up date this message as I get more information.

Das

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 2:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:54 pm

Bear form, Abolish Poison, and Aquatic Form all require a quest (I will link a link for the Epic Flight form soon enough).

Moonkin is ONLY available if you have put enough points into balance tree; it is possible at 40, but if you've put any points into Feral and/or Resto, it will be later.

Tree of Life is the Resto-equivalent of Moonkin, but it is their endtalent, so no available until lvl. 50 - again, if you have put ANY points anywhere else, you delay that aquisition.

In game, moonkin is the 'basic' form. an Oomkin refers to a Moonkin that can't manage mana regen/spellcasting properly, and is therefore always OOM (out of mana). Boomkin is a Moonkin whose DPS rivals that of caster classes. And Doomkin is a VERY well played Moonkin. Very Happy

Finally, there is 1 'extra' form - furbolg. However, it involves an item, and NOT completing a quest to 'keep' that form. For a druid(ess), I would HIGHLY reccomend that!!!

~Darq~
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:57 pm

Oh -

A recent change has allowed us to fight (and not too badly!!!) in both our Travel Form and Aquatic Form; additionally, you can 'gather' in these forms.

In all forms now, you are capable of NPC interaction, although to craft and/or operate many in-game items (such as a treasure chest), you have to be in Humanoid form.

Flight Form / Stormcrow also allows gathering, but no in-flightform combat at all.

~D.~
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:52 pm

Thank you so much for the updates. This helps out very much. Thank you so much Darq.
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:37 am

Although it probably shouldn't go here, there is a misconception about level 58 & BC -

You do NOT have to be 58 to enter outlands. You only have to be 58 TO ENTER THROUGH THE PORTAL.

If you have BC installed, you can go to outlands at level 1. You just need someone to portal or summon you over. Much like the starting lands are available to you; you just have to 'get there.'

Personally, I think when you hit 50, it can be a good idea to at least go to Shattrath. The reson is at 50, you can advance your crafting professions to the (general) 375 cap, and learn at least a few recipes/patterns.

I'm not sure just how low you can start the Hellfire Peninsula quests (56??? - I'll have to check), but i think we could get a warlock and/or mage to help anyone 50+ to leapfrog to the important flightpaths in the game.

~Darq~
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:35 am

Okay thanks fer the correction. As for going to Hellfire, the first area that one gets to through the portal, to be effective there I would suggest being 58 at minimum. But if you do get a port there try 55 or 56. You can kill non eleites that are at least three levels higher that you are with minimal risk of dieing. Just be sure that if you do go after something that is three levels higher that you do as much damage you can when you do your initial attacks. and no slacking poor it on and you will be successful in the gaining some decent experiance.

Dasz
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 12:40 am

The experience is good, and of course good money & much better drops available than the 60+ places in 'normal' wow, but there is VERY little point in going there until you are at the level where you can accept quests.

Again, I need to check & see if it is 58 or some point lower. Since the first 'quest' starts with the Alliance commander on the Blasted Lands side, I should probably just grab his name & thott it.

Darq
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:57 pm

At 58 you can pick up most starter quests at Hellfire. I did with Caligula, Warlock. Unless you are well equipped I would recommend waiting 'cause it can be very difficult doing som eof the quests.

BTW anyone wants to be summoned over just shoot me a whisper or in game in-mail and we can start sneaking all the riffraff(below lvl 58) Smile into Outlands.
Back to top Go down
Nodarian

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:41 am

Small edit to Dasz's post,

cat form at level 20

and travel form and aquatic forms are allowed in combat not so we can fight with them, but so we can get away in them Smile, i find myself doing it quite often in pvp, just kiting people around to my allies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonardator
Sponsored content

Druid information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid information   Druid information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid information
Page 1 of 1