Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Information About Priests!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Basic Information About Priests! Empty
PostSubject: Basic Information About Priests!   Basic Information About Priests! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2006 4:33 am

Priests are pure spellcasters whose strengths are healing and defensive spells. Priest spells are divided between the holy and shadow schools, and fall into several catagories; Heal, attack spells, crowd control and buffs. While the Druid and Paladin can also heal, none are as good as priests. Priests can also resurrect a dead player, which helps in instances and the like.

I have found priests are actually a hard class to play because of the fact you don't deal a lot of damage, so the harder quests you most generally need to group with someone. Preferrably someone who deals damage, so you can sit back and cast healing spells.

Basic Information About Priests! Priest
Back to top Go down
Franswaddle

Franswaddle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Basic Information About Priests! Empty
PostSubject: Class Leader   Basic Information About Priests! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2006 3:39 pm

It is my goal to become the Class Leader for the Priest class in this guild. I will try to get to level 30 ASAP, as well as learn more about the priest class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djscratchtcher

Basic Information About Priests!
Page 1 of 1