Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Arena Experiance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

My Arena Experiance Empty
PostSubject: My Arena Experiance   My Arena Experiance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 pm

As most of you know Dasz is on a couple of arena teams. For the most part it's a pretty fun experience. Being able to put your skills to a true test against other players on both the alliance and horde sides. In my opinion, for a 70 character, next to raiding, one of the most exilerating experiences in WoW. Take last night for example. Plumbob and I went to Arena for a 2v2 match. We were put up against a horde hunter and a palidin. Ranged combat and a healer. Usually a pretty formidable combination. Plumb took out the hunter I belive and I stuck to the palidin. Plumb died and so did the hunter that he was takeing on. That left me and the pali. I'm thinking, great I ain't gonna get this guy, and I am gonna loose. Usually what happens when you go up against them. Not in this case. As we are fighting I am doing okay dammage with a few decent crits. Nothin to write home about but pretty good. I get this "guy" to about 25% health, and what does he do? Yeah the asshole bubbles and heals. This goes on fer 53 minutes from what Plumb tells me. Needless to say I now offically HATE palidins. Oh, I did won that match. But it took me way too long to do so. NERF PALISINS IN ARENA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: My Arena Experiance   My Arena Experiance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Dasz did about 334000 damage in those 53 mins. Yes trher eis a screen shot of the end thing cause it was unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: My Arena Experiance   My Arena Experiance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:03 am

Haha nice work Dasz,YOU DA MAN!!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: My Arena Experiance   My Arena Experiance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:03 am

omg you took a screan shot of that? i never want to remember that palidin ever!!!!!!
Bubbel heal frack palidins!! HATE HATE HATE!

But if your are on my team and they fightin with me LETS KICK ASS

hate hate hate Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: My Arena Experiance   My Arena Experiance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 am

Find the link for the PvP guide I posted here, and learn your class vs. class strats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Arena Experiance   My Arena Experiance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Arena Experiance
Page 1 of 1