Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:37 am

Alright, we got a few 70s to roll a few teams. Please post your name, class, spec and PvP XP and gear. Also what time woudl be a good solid CONSTANT time to do arena. It can be done in one night or two if you want ot split it.

To get points team must participate in 10 fights a week and members must take place in at least 30% of those fights.

We really need to (Myself included) to get mics and use the voice feature to call targets.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:39 am

Plumbob - 70 Hunter Marksman. Good PvP gear Decent XP in PvP.
Caligula- Demonology Warlock- only one good pvp piece, i'm not too experienced pvp with lock.

Best tiem for me is after 10:00ish pm on most nite except Thursdays. Weekend afternoon and nights i spossible too.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Daszunes: 2 Arena peice 4 PVP peices Resli 350? Feral Spec.

Cardrina: Rogue Sub spec with a smattering of combat, 199 resil. 5 welfair epics goin to bg to get more.

As fer what time to go. the best days are friday any time after 10 am server.

Last edited by Daszunes on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updateing old post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:04 am

PBM has 4 pieces of PVP gear and a PVP weap, problem is she's a tank now...does that exlcude me? Was thinking I could respec when necessary but that'd probably become cost prohibitive.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:36 pm

As soon as the freaking servers come up i get my chest piece s3 arena!!!!!!!!!!

As a tank you are fien for PvP... we'll talk more
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:16 am

Dalatain 70 Rogue - Subtlety specced
basic 70 gear, so not great. done alot of pvping, but still adapting to the 70's bg's and really only a support player (someone hits the enemy and i hit him harder from behind)
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:34 pm

OKay I am reveveing this topic, I was at www.curse.com when I happened to come across news about Arena and season 4 changes. Fer those that do arena I highly reomend that you read this. Their are gonna be some major changes the way it works. here is the link fer those of you that are lazy like me and take the easy way. Smile

http://www.curse.com/articles/details/9158/
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:25 am

Most/all lvl. 70s SHOULD qualify for a 5-piece, almost free rare (blue) PvP set, 2 sets, or 3 sets (important for hybrids).

Here is how to get yours:

1) be HONORED with any of these factions: Honor Hold, Cenerion Expediition, Sha'tar, Lower City, and/or the Caverns of Time

2) for each of these faction you are honored with, go to their Quartermaster. If you don't know where, look on wikipedia, Thott, or ask in guild or general chat in game. The FASTEST way to CoT quartermaster is to take the free portal from the High Elf girl in World's End Tavern in Lower City Shattrath (I would suggest doing that one last, and then HS back if you are not a mage)

3) your new, blue, PvP piece(s) will be on the LAST page of each quartermaster items. As a Druid, there were 3 sets available to me - the Kodohide, Dragonhide, and Wyrmhide. But Raessa had only 1 set (as a mage). Also see if you have any other cool stuff availble while there! The cheapest piece was the gloves, for 9g. I think head was most expensive, and it costed less than 20g. ***There is NO honor or BG marks or Arena points to get these - just small gold!!!***

4) you will get set bonuses for 2 piece (+35 to Resilience), and a 4-piece bonus (depends upon the class & set). You do NOT need to wear all 5!

5) you will want to enhance those pieces - for the gem sockets, go with uncommon (green) gems from AH - should cost 1-5g each (check our bank first!!!). The order of importance is this:

*+hit
*+dam
*+crit
*+your main stats

6) for shoulder enhance, use your Scryer/Aldor turnins in your Aldor/Scryer bank. For pants, an armor kit from an LW, or special thread from a tailor. For head, a quartermaster Glyph is usually best, but they cost around 85g - so maybe just a +10 stam armor kit (from leatherworking) would be ok. ALL the head pieces use a meta gem - you may have Spirit Shard in your bank from Auch instances - 8 of those will buy you a soulbound meta-gem from the Z~~~ (Zhand???) mage guy in Allerian Stronghold, SE of Shatt. For chest, I almost always say +6 stats is best. For gloves, just get a good enchant for your class.

Total, you can get a 5 piece rare-class PvP set and all your simple gem (not including meta) for under 100g. Guildies can help you with other stuffs. And lots of time, the pieces + their set bonus may be better than what you have now. For hybrids (druid, pally, shaman), this is a GREAT way to get a 2nd or 3rd set of gear for your backup roles.

I hope this help!

~D~
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:33 am

oh - duh.

Darquenezz, 70 Druidess. Balance/Resto build. If we have healer, I go DPS/off-heal. I have epic PvP, epic PvE, full resto (with Decursive, as well), and now a feral tanking/damage-mitigation kit (rare/epic pieces for panzerkin/uncarebear). ALL my outfits are on quickswitch wardrobe keys.

Rae hates PvP in general; we probably can't talk her into anything more than 5v5 with her on sheeping/spellsteal/counterspell/frost nova duty, to be real.

Icis LOVES PvP, but has had 2 jobs and 0 energy to game (not rogue pun) when not working of recent. Sad

Ratherdashin and/or Rodgort could both be quicklevel to 70, if need be. We could def. use another paladin in our rosters.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Fine I get the point. my Pally is at 55 almost 6. lol

Great info on the honor stuff. i picked some up for cal.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Darq you are briliant! You have such a brain fer things WoW. I dont know where ths guild would be with out you. Thank you sooo much fer everything that you share with us. You are simply briliant.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Daszunes wrote:
Darq you are briliant! You have such a brain fer things WoW. I dont know where ths guild would be with out you. Thank you sooo much fer everything that you share with us. You are simply briliant.

Word!!!!! I'd still be a royal mess instead of the lil messI am now if it wasnt for Darq's knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!   CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL ARENA FIGHTERS!!!!
Page 1 of 1