Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling levels 50's through 60's!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Calling levels 50's through 60's! Empty
PostSubject: Calling levels 50's through 60's!   Calling levels 50's through 60's! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:09 pm

Hey hey all! I want to do a Raid! This sounds like fun and I want to do a high level raid with ya'll. I will put this together. I'll check out the possible places that we can go to and see what the level requirements are and let you all know about it with in the next two weeks. I am looking at Molten Core right now but I'm not sure what the minimum level requirements are as of yet, that's what add ons are for hugh? What I am looking for is a 10 to 15 person group with a combination of Burnt Offerings and Touch of god. We wil need a varity of players. Mages, Warrios, Hunters etc. If this is to be done and you want to do this please, please be there if you say that you are going to be there. I want this to be a success, plus hey the stuff that you can get from a raid is like, WOW I GOT THAT!?

Hope to see you all in game talk to you all later.

Dasz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032

PostSubject: Re: Calling levels 50's through 60's!   Calling levels 50's through 60's! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:03 pm

I'm up for it - just let us know where and when
-Joce
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling levels 50's through 60's!   Calling levels 50's through 60's! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:27 pm

I'm up for it too, you know me! Just let us know where!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Calling levels 50's through 60's!   Calling levels 50's through 60's! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:37 am

I talked to one of the people intrested in this and brought up that this can be a RP raid. This sounds like alot of fun. After all we are on an RP server. LEt me know what you all think. I have one other person that is gonna come with us. Some one that is on my friends list. Hey Keri, would you get in touch with Touch of God Guild. See if any of them would like to go that you know.

Okay, see you all in game! Very Happy

Dasz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling levels 50's through 60's!   Calling levels 50's through 60's! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling levels 50's through 60's!
Page 1 of 1