Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels. Empty
PostSubject: Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels.   Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2006 5:56 pm

I am also a believer in helping the lower levels. Because, fact is, the higher level they become, the better armor/weapons they have, the better we'll be in the long run. I'm not above running quests with a lower level guild-mate to help them with exp, I think we'll find that the quicker leveling we do at least to 25 or 30, the more option we'll have for instances, battlegrounds and all that good fun.

Basically, I'm just saying that if you don't plan to use it or sell it, there is usually going to be a guild-mate who could use it. Very Happy Remember them. Old saying goes, what goes around comes around! Merry Gaming, folks!

Keriwen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels.   Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 1:27 am

a

Last edited by on Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels.   Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 1:28 am

Ok im just seeing if this thing works....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels.   Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twinking lower levels and helping gain levels.
Page 1 of 1