Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping people.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Helping people. Empty
PostSubject: Helping people.   Helping people. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:41 pm

Hey all, here I am once again. Hope you all are in good health and are having a good New Year so far.

Now here is my issue, helping people. This is what this guild does. We help people. Not fer gain or because it is an eleite quest or anything like that. We just help people. If you say that you are going to help some one, then help them. Not leave them waiting for you because you dont want to. Thats just being an ass, makes you look bad and will make people not want to help you. This has happened to me, and yes in this guild. I am not going to name names but they will know who they are when they read this.

Over all tI have had so much help from people it isnt even funny. Thank you to you persons that were in volved in that.

Remember lets keep it fun and help others when you can.

Daszunes

"If you are looking for the guilty, one only needs to look in the mirror"
-v for vandetta-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Helping people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping people.   Helping people. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 3:48 pm

Ha. Funny thing happened a few weeks ago. I was asked for help in running an instance; I had to finish what I was doing then headed out to help. To my surprise when I get there they decided they did not need my help; That's fine. Just tell me so I don't waste my time looking at my elf's ass bobbing up and down on a bird Smile I attempted numerous tells and received none back, nonetheless I still travelled. I will not name the guilty as I'd rather give him shit in game Smile
Back to top Go down

Helping people.
Page 1 of 1