Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting April 25th 2007

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:51 pm

Class Leaders and Officer Changes

Basically, we are going to add class leaders again. There is no level specific this time and thus far, we have.. Mazrim for Warlock leader, Shadostalka for Hunter Leader and Vonfury for Warrior leader. The rest are up for grabs, if you are interested let me know (Keriwen) or one of my officers. Officer changes.. Officers are still over the entire guild, but I've made them Level Specific. So, if there are certain quests, questions, so forth in your level range..that you're an officer over. It's yours to deal with, unless of course, you're not around. This includes but does not limit to, questions, comments, concerns, help..so forth. If you don't wish to be in this place, with so much responsibility..please let me know. Changes are as follows..

Daszunes *Guild Defender* level specific for 1-30.
Zyphora *Officer* level specific for 30-40
Joceline *Guild Defender* Level specific for 40-50
Plumbob *Officer* level specific for 50-60
Darq *Officer* level specific for 60-70

I selected these in this order for a reason.. Das was nice enough to offer to do 1-30, which is a big chunk and he's on all the time. Very Happy Zyph is level 30-something so this range for her is perfect. Joceline is level 60, so she's the lowest of the rest, so her levels are for 40-50. Plumbob at level 65..or is it 66, makes him a good level for 50-60's and Darq is our level 70, so she's good for the 60-70's.

Also, Keeper rank has been renamed to Guild Defender.

Guild Ambassador
We discussed making someone an ambassador, this would be a position switched off each week or two, they are responsible for recruiting and basically doing ambassador work. Keeping the peace, getting our name out there, setting up and making sure guild-sponsored events happen. Anyone interested, let me know.

Level Incentive
Each sunday I am going to write down everyone and their levels.. They will be broken down in this group..

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
The one person out of each of those groups who gets the most levels in a week, will get a prize. It may be gold, armor..weapons.. You'll just have to level and see! The week will go from Sunday-Sunday.

Smear's Guild on the Horde
Smear has a guild on the horde side, same server. So we're planning to set up some controlled pvp. Very Happy We're going to set a date and time, meet in a neutral zone.. Burnt Offerings against his guild..and we're going to do some controled pvp. This will show people.." Hey, BtO does do things with their guild!" Will also give us a chance to meet one another, even if we can't CHAT. And it'll also be something we can do as a community, maybe even use it as a recruiting tool.

And, I am having a blank brain so..if I've missed anything, would someone attach a reply to this indicating what was missed? I'm sure there was more. The next guild meeting will be scheduled soon and don't forget the raid on Sunday for the 50's-60's..at 11am SERVER TIME. Very Happy
As always, merry gaming!

Keri
Back to top Go down
Edynol

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:08 am

Heh. I volunteer for Rogue Class Leader. I just resurrected Keri's old rogue guide. lol.

I wish I was at meeting but I wasn't online. I was playing Scrabble with my kid and his friend. lol. Anyways, I am also volunteering my services around Lakeshire. My main is leader of the Lakeshire Sentinel Guard and if yall want some help around that area, feel free to ask. I am also handing out free low level enchants on my mage if anyone wants a little boost on some of their equipment.

Well I'm out. See yall when I see ya.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotessa

Pyrotessa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Level rewards? I'll buy that for a dollar.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:07 am

GREAT JOB ON THE SITE!!!!

Also I like the idea of the level officer thing. Sorry to miss the meeting but the wife has this month off so she wanted me to do stuff around the house. For the non married you it means get you stuff done or else!!

I have Plumbob/hunter at 65 (soon to be 66) and Caligula/warlock at 59 in case anyone needs help. I will also be more than happy to help at other levels. I got alts accross all levels except the 40s.

Also if you guys want to have a Secondary profs night as a weekly or bi-monthly guild event I am up for it. That means we make a list of the items we need and go farm/collect/trade/hustle them around Azeroth Smile
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:22 am

Thank you, very much. I love the site.. still thinking of changing little things. Of course, the guild picture will change if we ever get together and take a bigger group picture, those were just all of us at the meeting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound

Wolfhound

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:10 am

Hey Keriwen can I be class leader as mage? I don't know but i reckon it would help alot... Want to graded up XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting April 25th 2007   Guild Meeting April 25th 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting April 25th 2007
Page 1 of 1