Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1   Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:50 pm

As I edited photos from Wednesday night, I realized I have about 40 or so that I'm going to post....so to spare those of you with crappy internet connections, I'll split this up into chapters instead of putting all the photos into one place.

The evening began with a rather upsetting event--Arias was ignoring me and I was feeling rather down, although she swears it was accidental. Eventually she came back and I asked for a suggestion of a good place to get a drink in Stormwind. To make up for my pouting and whining she'd caused, she offered to take me out for a drink and was by my side in no time. The first tavern we hit up was rather dull, so I followed her over to the Blue Recluse in the Mage District.

It was the perfect setting. We walked in and the tavern was completely open, and filled with candlelit tables just waiting for us. Arias suggested we go upstairs and have dinner while we were there, but I covered the rules first:

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 2copy

Once upstairs, we discussed food options. I was a bit spunky already and was considering sharing some stamina food with Arias to bump up her endurance, but she already had me covered. She instead offered me some Roasted Clefthoof, insisting that the extra strength would allow me to dance all night. How sweet!

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 1copy

Now before you get all squeamish and tell us to "get a room" or stop telling you about it, it only gets better. While we were discussing menu choices, I was also calling everyone in guild to come hang out with us. I was having too much fun not to keep everyone involved in what was happening, and I was happily surprised when others accepted my invitation. Abbe was the first to show and she jumped right in on the partying.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 3

Within one drink, though, she was already more than a little drunk. What a lightweight!

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 4

Abbe had this horrid blue thing with her when she arrived that scared the living daylights out of me. I was too scared to snap pictures of it at the time, but I know it was real because I found him again later. She told me she put him in the kitchen to cook for us. When she came back, she started dancing away and we all were having a blast.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 5

In the midst of Abbe's drunken craze, I managed to spill my drink all over the place.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 7

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 6

As always, though, Arias was a gentle...lady?....and hopped down to the bar to grab a towel for me. I didn't even have the chance to move before she was back and cleaning me up. She more than made up for ignoring me earlier in the night. <3 I don't think I even thanked her, though, because I became mesmerized by my headpiece momentarily.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 8

I soon realized that between getting drunk and pouring my drink everywhere, I needed more bourbon. Balancing on the edge of the balcony, they both were screaming for me to "do eet!" (although Arias warned me not to get hurt). I coasted off the second floor and landed square in the middle of the bar, just in time for a bar fight to break out. Abbe and Arias had my back, though, and both jumped down to kick some ass.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 9

Find out what we found in the kitchen next, what other guildies came to get drunk, and whose clothes come off first in the upcoming chapters...
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1   Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:06 am

Dang, I didn't get laid Sad Oh well. That night was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who came out
Back to top Go down

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1