Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2   Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:31 am

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 10

The bar fight was over as soon as it had started, but the extra rush of adrenaline had us all pumped. We grabbed some more drinks and headed toward the stares, but my eye caught a glimpse of something. Oh no, it was that funky blue thing again!!

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 11

So Abbe wasn't lying when she said she sent him to cook food for us. Crazy! Soon, the whole crew piled in.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 12

See anyone new? Yep, that's right...it's Toucheet!!

Of course, I had a real thrill with the name in my drunken state, wondering how the hell it's pronounced. At first, I thought it was like "touche...I can speak a new funky language now!" Toucheet said it was, but I was on a roll and kept questioning it with new possibilities. "Is it an encouragement to touch something....touch eet!!"? Or is it like tushy....your big ass? Given Toucheet is a draenei and I was more than a bit tipsy, I referred to her as "Miss Ass" the rest of the night, hehe.

Anywho, the above picture is of us summoning. Guess who we're summoning!!

Yeah, I don't know either. Abbe just told me to invite her, summon her, and suddenly, there was a new chick in the room. I repeatedly asked who the heck she was, but to this day, I still don't know. She was obsessed with asking if we had voice, though, so I dubbed her the "weird one" even though we were all slightly odd. Razz

But back to the pictures!

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 13

As if bourbon wasn't enough, Abbe took some Noggenfogger and I followed suit. I must've forgotten shortly thereafter, though, and was shocked to see us as skeletons.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 14

See? I even questioned who the Ellindella chica was, but no response. Sad

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 15

Abbe and I were really rocking it out, when suddenly the unexpected happened. Arias passed out! (And I swear that blue thing is performing demonic rituals instead of cooking....damn demon.)

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 16

Our little dancing bear came back, though, and Arias didn't stay passed out long. She jumped up to help our little buddy fight off more bad guys, saving the day yet again.

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2 17

Something even more exciting happened, though. Do you see it?
Back to top Go down

Burnt Offering's Night Out on the Town--Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1