Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)

Go down 
+3
Drelgan
Disaresta
Corr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:11 am

Alright, so anybody who has been logged into guild chat for more than 5 minutes has likely seen me spamming chat with talk about the forums. Sometimes it's subtle hinting and other times it's blatantly yelling out FORUMS to send Kuz into a panic.

Contrary to what you guys might think, I don't actually enjoy the process of begging you guys to pop over here, lol. Some of you came by the first few days I spammed it and haven't been back since. Others are around here lurking, but aren't actually posting, which kinda defeats the point.

So...to get to the point, you guys know the place exists and we're gonna see if bribing you will work, hehe. I have a few contest ideas to kick things off. Prizes won't be much, but considering you don't have to put out much effort and this is supposed to benefit everyone, it's more for kicks than anything.

To get this going.....first person to respond to this thread will get a couple gold. Yeah, you're getting paid to post...jump on it. Razz

Last edited by Corr on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:53 am

Hurray, I check the forums! =)
Back to top Go down
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:38 am

i also am here!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 pm

I must say that Admiistrators ogf this forum should be exempt. We do more than post. So I will decline to this contest. Let people who need the gold participate.

Good idea though. As fer you begging people to come to the board. Well that shouldn't have to be done. You all need to come of your own accord to do posts. I give massive kudos to Corr fer doin this. You shall be properly rewarded for your efforts hun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Corr

Corr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 pm

I don't see why anyone should be exempt. Some of my other ideas include things that benefit everyone anyway...regardless of who participates.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:11 pm

im a cheap whore .. i'll take anything
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:49 pm

Contest 2:

The first three people who create new threads (and link them in here) get prize monies, too.
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:45 am

I guess I'll let someone else have a chance to win... Wink
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:19 am

Well there are gonna be three different winners, so it doesn't matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:50 am

Corr wrote:
Contest 2:

The first three people who create new threads (and link them in here) get prize monies, too.
Absolutely no idea how to link threads into other threads so I guess I am out . . .
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:10 pm

Haha, ok, fine, if you can't link it in here, that's fine. All I meant was copy/paste the link in here, so I'd know who the first three were without having to hunt down the timestamps. If you just leave a post here saying that you created one, that would be just as fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)   Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Posting Contest (Updated 3-16)
Page 1 of 1