Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photo Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Photo Contest   Photo Contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Just for a little fun, I'm holding a photo contest (screenshot) =) The screenshot can be a nice view, something funny, something amazing... anything! You have ONE WEEK to post the screenshot in this thread, and I'll judge the winner next Sunday! The winner will receive a prize in the mail Wink

Get your cameras out!
Back to top Go down
Corr

Corr

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Oooo. This will be hard to decide, though. I don't have any spectacular shots...but a whole bunch of funky ones that I could post, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 am

Hmm I usually just do Kodak moments while out in the wilds but will look thorugh them to see if anything looks interesting enough to post. I think I have one of Omen moments before he ate me one time . . .

Side note: How do you post graphic files to the forum so folk can see them when they open the thread?
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 am

There's a button that says IMG, just click on that and then paste the url to the picture and press the IMG button again. Although this will enable people to see the screenshot in the thread itself, a link to an outside source might be preferable since these screenshots may be rather large in size
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Contest   Photo Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo Contest
Page 1 of 1