Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crafting Party

Go down 
+2
Dalatain Swift
Daszunes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Okay, this isnt the first time that this has happened. So I am bringin back an old thing that was origionally created by Plumbob way back when. So I can't take the credit for this. For those of you that dont know what a Crafting party is, here it is:

A crafting party is where we get together as a guild in a location where every one can get to eather on foot, mount or screaming really loud that yu need that mob off of you (just kidding Smile ) to make a crap load of stuff fer people that are in the guild. What you crafters need to do is grind a crap load of mats that you think that you are gonna need or want made from others and..... well....... show up on the day that it's gonna happen.

Fer this one I was thinkin Redridge. Fer those that are really far and that take a long time to get to this town their are warlocks that can summon you their. Most of us have 20 slot soul bags now so no real excuse as to why people cant be their. Give me some feed back to this f you all want to do it. This should be fun. Talk to you all later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:37 am

I am Definately in, i can farm some enchanting mats and stuff and give some under 30 toons some mean enchants. its not hard to get and ill need something to do. other than farming primals for my new transmutation mastery Very Happy. As for Redridge, i agree, but we weould need to decide a more specific place, im thinking the docks or the bridge right outside the town, then if we need blacksmith stuff its just a 10 second run their.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:50 am

Sounds good.

I personally would do it in a major city to be near guild and personal bank. if peopel here start putting in what they need/want/have then we can come better prepared Smile
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:18 am

Good call, Major city it is. Which one though. I wont put anything on the guild calender until people give feed back. Okay talk to you all later.

D
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Hmmm, i would say stormwind, or exodar, both look very cool and have an almost soothing atmosphere in the right places. Alright everyone i am a 360 enchanter, if you want ANYTHING let me know, im 70 im sure i can farm the mats somehow lol. i can solo most of dire maul, until i get to the really hard bosses so i can farm greater eternal essences and large brilliant shards and what not... the glory of being a rogue enchanter. even if its for an alt let me know id be more than happy to farm it for you. and remember! Fierys are always free, just let me know and i can get it to you within the hour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:49 pm

I personally like IF, although Shatt is the cooler looking of all, because of how easy it is to ride form AH/Bank to forge. Nor sure on Shatt if it is easy. SW is a bit of a ride.

If enough people reply we could have a farming night before it or start and then go farm or who knows.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:59 pm

On card she is a 367is leatherworker and a 370ish cook, food and stuff man that is all you need :-)

Let me know what you all need. My lowbie lock is a miner and engineer, AND fer those that need summoning to the city I can do that to.

As fet Shatt, cant do that place if we are gonna have the low level guildies be their. Yes I understand that their are portals, but we want easy access to stuff. I think that eather Ironforge or Stormwind would be better.
Back to top Go down
Somarin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:47 pm

i can make low lvl BS stuff on math and get a pile of ores on Som
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:01 am

Which would you all like to do this though? Stprmwind or Ironforge?

Also what days are people available to do this?

One last thing, if people dont check out the board their is gonna be four people in stormwind or ironforge makein stuff fer eachother.

If you want to particeipate. I need all of your feed back, not two other people. Until I get more feed back I aint gonna ste the date as of yet.
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:50 am

Umm in Exodar everything is convenient, the forge, the bank, the mail box, trainers, etc........
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:14 am

plus it looks pretty sweet, and its usually not very crowded, difficult to get to and what not.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Okay then the Exodar, I will post something in the guild calender and here once I get on WoW and am able to look at it. When would be good? Saturdays are out fer me and this sunday we are doin the Mech run. I want to say friday but fer most that is a party day, or if your Plumb the weekend binge day Smile

Okay later.
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Sunday is mech run? Whos all in on it? im getting home saturday night, and depending on when it starts i can see if i can get on Dal and join you if you got the room.
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 pm

ok, thinking about it -

IF is, sadly, the best choice.

City-wise, it is set up easiest. GB & AH staright line across, with mailbox there.

Trainers easy to find, and so is anvil/forge.

Only bad thing is JC can't train there. But we can get a mage to open a Shatt or Exodar port.

As said in long ago thread, there is also a 'house' with about 8 seats for hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:58 pm

The Mech run is usually at 4:15ish server time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Party   Crafting Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting Party
Page 1 of 1