Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Bank for crafting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Guild Bank for crafting Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:43 pm

Do we have a guild bank to deposit excess cloths, uneeded loot, recipes, grinding loot and enchanting mats? Right now I take my 60 through SM, ina couple of hours I end up with about a dozen items and about 120 silk cloth. The silk I send to my tailor ad make a green silk shoulder as a grind. That I send to my enchanter and DE them and sell the stuff in AH. For my time and XP grind I end up with about 5 gold or so. For my blacksmith I mine Iron. I buy jade and moss agate and make a green iron hauberk. Those sell in the AH for 6 to 7 gold. In the other guild that I have my hunter (the guild is disintigrating fast) we would do runs throufh instances for the guild; which meant unless someone could really use the item it would go to the guild bank or be DEd.

My point is we often collect a lot of stuff that we send to the vendors or delete. I think those two examples above can be used to benefit the guild. Once enough money is made we can buy the hard to find items. Also we can start hoarding high end materials for when most of us get our mains and alts to 60. Much like we have class leaders we cna have something similar for each profession. What you all think. )i gotta log be b ack later
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 5:07 pm

Hey! Where have you been the last three months?

Hehe, we have had a guildbank for a while Gholdy is her name. Fitting, right? We send her 1g a month per member *whoever can afford* and all the items that aren't needed, so we can pass them down to lower levels and/or save them for alts or higher levels. It's all a good idea, that's why we have one! Very Happy I think the info about it is in the Guild Info on the guild icon thingy in WOW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 8:59 pm

If i read that and showed up to meetings I would probably know Smile
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 2:57 pm

What do we need for the guild? Alchemists? Enchanters? Blacksmiths?

FOr each of those, what do we need? Ex. All bow and gun users will need scopes. Mats for the good enchant and potions. LEt's start putting here what is needed to grind and/pr equip ourselves for the raids. We are getting close to that point to do the good instances and we should be well equipped. Also we don't want to be overflowing the guild bank with unnecessary junk Smile
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 am

The guild Vault is at 3 full (and I mean full) tabs now, & we are getting closer to buying a 4th, maybe.

Here is what I think -

Ore

Bars

Stones

Raw gems

Cloth

Cloth bolts

Bandages

Leather (all kinds)

Hides

Herbs

Enchanting dust

Enchanting shards

Enchanting essences/ichors/elementals

Motes/primals

Recipes for ALL profs, and books

As for armor & weapons - I think it is mostly a waste of space. Blues & unusual greens only (ex. - green drops from rare mobs, or outlands-type gear that can be used 57-60)

Potions are good, esp. in stacks.

as room permits, stacks of raw meat/fish (cookable) and cooked food stacks that add a kind of 'food buff' are good, too.

Now, who are our DEers, who can clear out some of the armor/weapons from the bank??? And how much is tab # 4???

~D~
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:43 pm

Also if you want to volunteer and be a certain Prof leader/facilitator/excess storage/ type please let us know.

Example, I have 40 bag slots worth of herbs on Plum. I keep it in case someone needs but cannot dump in bank due to excess. Any volunteers?

Also we really need someone with high lvl enchanting to DE stuff.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:23 am

Thank you PBM for tossing 500G to get anotehr bank tab... and thank you to all the other guildies too who have been contributing funds for the tab and items for the whole guild to use.

I am glad to see people using the bank without abusing it Smile

Also the level of helpfulness form everyone is great, I just wanna give you all a big group hug
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:48 am

I think it is going great, too -

We do need to try to keep it organize. And people do need to take & use the stuff -

The higher/faster the professions get, the better they can do in game. So, kill more stuff, to get more mats for bank Smile

I am going to start looking at my blue craftables, and see what I can make and conritbute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank for crafting   Guild Bank for crafting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank for crafting
Page 1 of 1