Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innstance the I ran last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Innstance the I ran last night Empty
PostSubject: Innstance the I ran last night   Innstance the I ran last night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 12:26 pm

Myself, Azu, and Myn all ran a gomer instance last night with two other people from two diffrent guilds, and all I have to say is, Oh my god, did these people get there characters off of e-bay or something? Our healing priest, the lovley and adorable Myn, dies practicly 4 to 6 times. it was two fersl druids (mostly doing all the work), a warlock (who thought that it was okay to no nothing but to take all the target stuff) and a hunter (who I have to give credit to for working closely with Azu.

Here is the thing, if your going to do an instance with others make sure that they know what they are doing and not worried about what is going to come up in a drop. Remember the guild rules when it comkes to BoP's. Pass on it and then roll for it. For any who dont know the roll thingy it is foward slash then roll. you will get a random number between 0 and 100. My god what was wrong with that lock, all of those times that Myn died he sat there and watched. Not doing anything. Work with your group and make sure your healer is alive, they can res you if you die.

Daszunes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Innstance the I ran last night   Innstance the I ran last night Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 3:17 am

That's why I hate the PUGs. The few times my old guild ran instances and we had outsiders they got booted off the group (and the instance) for dicking around or trying to need on BOP
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Innstance the I ran last night   Innstance the I ran last night Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:13 pm

The problem with that lock was that it was a lvl 30 noob. I sure do wish that peopple were more adept at playing the characters that they get that high. I know I'm not the greatest, but a lvl 30 should know better.

Daszunes

If you are looking for the guilty, you only need to look in the mirror.
-V for Vandetta-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innstance the I ran last night   Innstance the I ran last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innstance the I ran last night
Page 1 of 1