Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting December 13th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meeting December 13th Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting December 13th   Guild Meeting December 13th Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:44 pm

Burnttouch

This is the channel to correspond between ToG and ourselves, so feel free to use it! That's what it is there for, and they are our allied guild after all.

ToG Guild Meeting
ToG has their guild meeting on Sunday at 6pm Server Time. I understand several of you cannot attend, and that is perfectly alright. It's not in demand that we go, I however will be there and would like for another or a couple others to come as well. It helps to show that we are serious about this alliance, and Digweed has a couple good ideas to help us celebrate the holidays, in game. So it'll be worth going. Either way, I'll brief it and put it on the forums.

Guild Instance Run
We're going to run an instance, likely lower level so that everyone who wants to come, can come. Just some place where we don't have to think so hard, have an excuse to chat it up on vent, and have a great time with our fellow guildies. The day has been set to Friday, but we need to decide on a time. Evening is obviously the best idea, so I'll need feedback here.

All the other odds and ends
Don't be shy to use vent, I and several others use vent just to chat it up even when we aren't doing an instance or whatever. Also, keep recruiting. We need some more dedicated players who are online often. AND I think I am going to be looking for some more officers, or rather to add a few and change a few we already have. Perhaps. Our officers have done nothing wrong, I just know that other people would like an opportunity to help lead as well. I'll talk to Jardain about this, and get back with y'all. Don't forget Dis's rogue meeting tomorrow (Thursday) in SI:7 At 6 Server and more than that dont forget the DOOR PRIZE. hehe. I think this touches on everything, if I left something out..someone can feel free to add it.

Keri
Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting December 13th
Page 1 of 1