Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touch of Gods guild meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Touch of Gods guild meeting Empty
PostSubject: Touch of Gods guild meeting   Touch of Gods guild meeting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 10:19 am

Keriwen could not stay for the whole meeting yesterday so she asked me to take notes and report back here today for you folk. So here goes.

They seem to be much like us in nature. A bit more into dueling and such but generally a fun loving group. Hehe, I had to pummel a similarly leveled Druid twice and still she wanted another go at it. Luckily the guild meeting started and she was busy riding around the Blasted Lands outpost in her undies with the rest of the guild after the meeting allowing me to beat a hasty retreat before having to beat her yet again in a duel Cool

Now to the meeting. They also seem to be similar to us in their guild development. The two main orders of business were the announcement of 5 new guild officers and 6 of the 8 class leaders. Clear sign of a small but growing guild.

They also seem to enjoy their beer. In fact halfway through the meeting when the guild leader, Digweed, called for more beer, he got upset when it was announced that he was sobering up, the Dwarven hunter Brunon hearthed back to town picked up another barrel or four and got summoned back to a rousing cheer from the crowd.

They had a great showing, around 20 - 25 folk and had a lot of fun.

Digweed did announce a New Year's Eve party for Saturday December 30th that would feature Digweed's Trivia, A fireworks display and Beer tasting. Sounded like fun.

In short they seem to be a copy of us, just slightly bigger and slightly more active players. I look forward to running instances and such (as that is the only time I really group up in this game especially as a Hunter) in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Touch of Gods guild meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch of Gods guild meeting   Touch of Gods guild meeting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 3:40 pm

thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down

Touch of Gods guild meeting
Page 1 of 1