Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting January 17th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Guild Meeting January 17th Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting January 17th   Guild Meeting January 17th Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 6:04 am

Alright.. the guild meeting was pretty simple. We discussed the possibilities of them doing a server split, if we'd go or stay. Some opted to go, others opted to stay.. I'm unsure whether blizzard will come to this conclussion and split the server but, if y'all have input..by all means let them be known. Very Happy

Also, we talked about the position of Officer, which I have open. I have 1 spot left, as I promoted Plumbob and Joceline. Congrats to those two! They've been GREAT helpers to others in the guild, involved with guildies and generally great people to deal with if you have a problem/question.

We have Druid Class Leader open, Das has expressed interest ( i think), if there is another druid who would like this spot..speak now or forever hush it. Razz If another becomes interested, Officers and myself will discuss and pick one.

We are also planning to raid somewhere soon, for ALL levels. Just one big guild activity, to help bring us back together and show that we DO have fun. This will likely happen on a friday, if you'd post your times you're available, that'd be awesome!

I also think we should have a personal goal, everyone invite 2 people a week to the guild. If I group up with someone who isn't guilded and i like the way they play, I always extend a guild invite to them.

And if I forgot something..PLEASE let me know.

Dis is planning a Rogue meeting coming up pretty soon so watch out for that. And his alt Aria is Warrior class leader until someone else steps up and wants to take it, so direct warrior related questions to him. Smile

If I missed something, kindly add it. Very Happy Many MANY M A N Y thanks to those who showed up, only Plumbob showed up to the second meeting so I think I'll continue to just schedule one. next guild meeting is pending, haven't decided when yet.

Keri
Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting January 17th
Page 1 of 1