Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burnt Offerings Guild Houses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Empty
PostSubject: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:14 am

As you all know already, WoW hasn't introduced Guild Housing per se in game yet. (If they ever break down & do it).

However, I think it is a really, REALLY good idea to do so - to have a 'house' in at least each major city for where we can meet, chat, roleplay, etc.

All we need are your suggestions.

In Stormwind, I like the 'hidden house' through the shop into the alley. You go in through what appears to be an old bar or shop, and into the alley. At the end of the alley is a 2-story house, with a bunch of chairs set up downstairs already. No one ever seems to use it (many don't even know about it). Or, the tavern in the Dwarven Quarter is seldom used, and has NPCs to provide drinks/food, as well (and even easy cooking leveling, for those who need it).

IF is FULL of 'unused' housing, as is Darnassus. I'm not sure about either Exodar (everything I have seen there has been functional) or Shattrath, but I can't see why not.

Preferably, someplace chosen would be tucked slightly out of the way, and with seating.

Thoughts?

~Darq~
Back to top Go down
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:09 pm

I think it sounds like a great idea! I just am not really sure what kinds of places there are because..I hate to admit but I haven't done a whole lot of exploring, as far as city-wise. So any ideas are appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:59 pm

I think that it is a great idea for use to have an accual building for us to meet in. Her is the thing though. The game guild Wars has that option. You get to choose from, I think, 12 diffrent buildings that you can have for your Guild Hall. If bliz does this there may be some issues with arena net. I love the idea of haveing a guild hall for the non-nature savy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Some additional scouting in IF yesterday (before going up to the IF Airport!!!) found 2 VERY suitable places, side-by-side, in the NW corner of the Mystiic Ward - just over to the left of where you portal (not hearth!) in/where the priest & pally trainers are.

Both have nice RP decor, as well as multiple seating options, including a 5-chair semi-circle setup. If you get a chance, stop by & check them out.

~Darq~
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 12:36 am

After double-checking, the one place in the Mystic Ward in IF has an almost perfect setup - it has a 6-chair semi-circle, and just a few 'feet' away, a dinnertable with another 4 chairs.

Check it out, if you get a chance.

~Darq~

Oh, I have taken a few people there before, but I also have an in-game 'home' close to Maestra's Post, in Ashenvale. Just no usable chairs there Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound

Wolfhound

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:06 am

Hmm... I like the little place near the park in SW thats pretty coolies. It has a bar, chairs and more chairs XD pretty coolies I'd say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Offerings Guild Houses   Burnt Offerings Guild Houses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burnt Offerings Guild Houses
Page 1 of 1