Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class Leader--Jardain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Class Leader--Jardain Empty
PostSubject: Class Leader--Jardain   Class Leader--Jardain Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2006 3:03 am

As it stands, the Warrior's Class Leader is Jardain.

He'll be available for helping those warriors who have specific special quests, questions and just warrior-related stuff in general. We need to strive to make our classes as strong and reliable as we can. I want to kick ass in end-game stuff, as we all pay to play this game, we might as we strive to make the most fun out of it. So, for those warriors. If you need anything specific to your class, Jardain is who to speak with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jardain

Jardain

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Class Leader--Jardain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Leader--Jardain   Class Leader--Jardain Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 11:12 pm

Thanks Keriwen,

Guess I should have posted something here a while ago. If any warrior needs a hand (or any class for that mater) just message me. Please don't be upset if I don't have time to help you right away, sometimes I can only come on for a few minutes, but I'll make it up to you later. I don't pretend to be an expert, but I have many resourses to draw from. If I don't know the answer, I'll find it.

Hope I can help!!

Jardain..
Back to top Go down

Class Leader--Jardain
Page 1 of 1