Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to be a class leader?

Go down 
+2
Disaresta
Plumbob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Who wants to be a class leader? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Hey everyone:

We who wants to be class leaders(officer)?

Class leaders are expected to know their class well, different abilities and such. Help out the class members in the class related quests and assit in the management of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Disaresta

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:50 pm

Oh, can I be rogue leader!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:13 pm

not me. i have a, cough, job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:34 pm

Disaresta wrote:
Oh, can I be rogue leader!? Very Happy

We'll think about it, there's this other dude we currently have, slaker to say the least but seems like a decent PvPer. lol

We do need Other class leaders Besdies Dis and Tag. Come on peopel step up Smile
Back to top Go down
Drelgan

Drelgan

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:11 pm

I still wanna be warrior class leader if thats cool.
Back to top Go down
PBMom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:11 am

No thanks here, I'm still amazed at how much I can see daily and still not register. Wait I'll take the class leader of "Dirty lil girls and boys"
Back to top Go down
Dalatain Swift

Dalatain Swift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 pm

I would like to volunteer to be a rogue class leader. I have extensive knowledge of each talent tree (seeing as how i grow bored very quickly with them so i change it often to keep myself occupied). I do not have the best gear, but being at college for 8 months does that to you, i will be home for 4 months and i would love to be the class leader for rogues and i am on quite often, im sure any of the veteran players can account for that. I love helping out others and i believe in the training and supporting of the lower level members of our guild, they are our future (Scared? lol). I would love to be the Rogue Class Leader, thank you for your time and your input.
Back to top Go down
Daszunes
Admin
Daszunes

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:09 pm

PBM your a freak, go stand in the corner. :-D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kramster20032
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a class leader?   Who wants to be a class leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be a class leader?
Page 1 of 1