Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class leader(s)!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquenezz

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:35 am

Help! we need a class leader or 2 people to co-share (like holy & shadow, as the playstyles are VERY different).

Any volunteers/nominations???
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:14 pm

well, a 70 instance/questing friend of mine, Melisandrea (most people call her Melis or Mel) has joined the guild!

I don't want to put the responsibility on her yet, but she might be a good choice.

Also, one of Rae's alts, Chamomile, is rapidly progressing, as well - 50, so she wouldn't be too hard to get her up to 70, either.
Back to top Go down
Melisandrea

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:41 am

I'm don't know what all these ranks mean but I'm willing to help with priest questions. I leveled as a shadow priest up to 64 and then converted to solo disc until 70. My main interest has been in BG as some may have noticed. So I miss a lot of guild chat with /bg churning on.

I may go back to shadow as my character is named after a shadow priest. However I am having too much fun healing to switch back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:28 am

Melis... you just bumped yourself to the top of my favorite people list Smile lol

I need to get back into the BGs. not done getting my gear

you want to do arena too?
Back to top Go down
Darquenezz

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:39 am

hihi, Mel -

a lot of our upper levels are doing PvP now - esp. the 60+ set.

Class leader just means sharing the responsibility for helping younger priests/priestesses with questions, resources, etc.

It is good to have exp with holy & shadow, PvE & PvP/BGs.

The one thing we have been lacking is tanks/healers, really - it has been a mostly DPS guild, but we would like to change that & have more guild-reliance(???) and less fillins/PuGs.

~D~

and yes! we'd love to have you in arenas, too!
Back to top Go down
Melisandrea

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:50 am

Plumbob wrote:
you want to do arena too?

The 2v2 is the only open spot I have left. I'm still new to arena and it's very different compared to big raid pvp so I don't really know what I'm doing in there.

We should definetly do a guild BG group for AB or EoTS. Premades are more organized to get the win!
Back to top Go down
Taglanthas

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:21 am

Hmm not a big PvPer here but always willing to try something, so I would be interested in participating in guild sponsered premades in battlegrounds. Who knows I may even get enough of whatever it takes for a nice PvP item or two.

To date my only experience with them has been around level 38 or so when I popped into a couple of Warsong Gultch (only ones available back then even though the Arathi Basin format looked way more fun). Confirmed to myself that the 'unkillable twinks' were in fact killable and kind of enjoyed myself.

So let me know when you want to do these premade battleground groups and I will see if I can join in as well.

As for the priest thing. As many of you know I am an alt-aholic even though Tag in my only active player on this erver. I currently play all classes and races both Horde and Alliance so know a wee bit about them all. Priests are one of my favorite classes and both of my priests are Holy and have been Holy since their creation. One - my baby Blood Elf - has made it to 70 with Tag and my alliance Warlock and the other has just resumed the journey to 70 along with one of my Horde Hunters who is an engineer, and is at 48. So I may throw an answer in when there are questions I feel I know enough about to answer.

Hehe that goes for any of these class threads Cool Ya never know where I may pop up next.
Back to top Go down
Plumbob

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:06 pm

Tag, the joy of PvP for a hunter is to flawlessly kite and kill a pally and only loosing half your health. To this day that is one of the things that keeps me going. Also killing Rogues is a must Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class leader(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader(s)!   Class leader(s)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class leader(s)!
Page 1 of 1