Burnt Offerings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt Offerings

General Discussion and News Relating to Burnt Offerings.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Officers and Class Leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keriwen

Keriwen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Officers and Class Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Officers and Class Leaders   Officers and Class Leaders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2006 8:21 pm

First, I want to start off by saying that becoming an officer is a priviledge, not a right. Just because you are an officer, doesn't mean you are rooted to that rank. If you are gone for an exceedingly amount of time, I think 2 weeks without signing in and no prior notice to your absence, would result in demoting back down to a normal rank. Basically, we wouldn't get anywhere if we had a house of officers that were never online and available. So with that said..here's a rundown of how I'd like to do things.

I have promoted someone to Keeper, we needed one. It wasn't based on level, it was based on the fact that he is -always- willing to help, and if he doesn't have time then, he makes sure to make it up to you. He's contributed a LOT to the guild, as well as helping me personally with guild issues. So Jardain has been promoted to Keeper, he will act as Guild master when I am not around and high-ranked officer when I am.

In addition to this, I want 4 Officers, possibly more. I haven't quite decided. With our number of people who are online at a time, I think four is a safe number for now. Jardain and I together decided who this would be, based NOT on level but on availability and willingness to help, contribute and be dedicated.
1. Darq
2. Das
3. Geill
4. Impire

Those are our four officers, they have the ability to demote and boot people out of the guild, so respect what they have to say. Very Happy

On top of the four officers, I would 8 Class Leaders. You will not have officer abilities, but you will however be responsible for answering and helping those of your class in regards to questions, quests and general information. I am aware we have a few class leaders already elected and the chances that they will remain leaders is very high, I just would like to speak with my officers and keeper, to see what everyone thinks. Basically, we are growing. Our guild is getting big and we need a few more cheifs.

Keri
Back to top Go down

Officers and Class Leaders
Page 1 of 1